Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rock Band Rock Star


Friday night was Rock Band, Mario Kart, and Indiana Jones at B’s. I love hanging out at his place because it’s cozy and everyone is comfortable squishing together to get a good view of the TV. Plus, B’s group of friends is always super mellow and non-judgmental. That’s very hard to find in Orange County now a days.

LittleK was teasing me while Cody was getting his groove on and asked if I knew my husband would be so into Rock Band. I had no idea. Let me tell you, if my man didn’t have such a knack for accounting, I think he’d quit his day job to be the frontman or drummer of a Rock Band group.

B and LittleK must’ve been thoroughly exhausted the next day since we were there until 4:00 in the morning. Even B’s cat gave up around 3:00am. Rock on, Cody. Rock on.

No comments: